Homeowners and Renters Insurance
Homeowners and renters insurance policies are designed as a package of coverages necessary to protect all the most common risks associated with owning a home. At Kish Insurance, our agents will find you a competitively priced homeowners policy, and then customize that policy to meet your individual needs by adding endorsements that cover the extra risks unique to you. Your home is one of your largest investments, therefore, you need comprehensive coverage in the event that your home is ever damaged or destroyed. If you do not own your home, it is wise to have renters insurance to protect your furniture and other personal property.
Homeowners insurance covers:
- Your Home
- Detached structures, such as a garage or shed
- Personal belongings, including furniture, clothing, appliances and much more
- Loss of use for living expenses, when the home is damaged and uninhabitable
- Personal liability that protects you and your family against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while at your home
Renters insurance covers:
- Personal belongings, no matter where they are used
- Personal liability that protects you against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while in your apartment
- Liability coverage that protects you, should your building be damaged by your own negligence, such as overflowing a sink or tub that causes water to run down into the apartment below you
Contact us today for more information about homeowners and renters insurance or fill out our online quote form.
Fri, 19 Apr 2019 05:00:48 +0000
The bill that turned Illinois into the focal point of a bitter debate over ...
Thu, 18 Apr 2019 22:48:23 +0000
If you’re among those who regard “Environmental, social and governance” as ...
Thu, 18 Apr 2019 18:05:04 +0000
Island Insurance Company Ltd. in Hawaii has named Michael Tanoue vice presi...
Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:19:43 +0000
A bill intended to protect patients from a harmful insurance practice known...
Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:18:19 +0000
Gov. Kevin Stitt today signed a bill into law that will increase the speed ...